It’s no secret that The Rose Carpet Media Group’s own, Kelaiah Rose Official, is all about the world of Fashion and Beauty as she Steps onto The Rose Carpet time after time to get exclusive interviews from brands all throughout the industry. As we take a look behind the scenes at the RelevancECOlogy event that took place at the Science Center in Orlando, Florida, we will take a look at how Kelaiah Rose’s look came together, along with how you can also get this look yourself! So let’s get started, Kelaiah Rose has a signature look for most events that take place on The Rose Carpet, and this event was no different. Coupled with a steady makeup combination, Rose is no stranger to obtaining the “look” that could command anyone’s attention at first glance.
As the Brand Ambassador for a local Atlanta, Georgia brand “iModel Hair,” Rose is usually always spotted on The Rose Carpet with one of her very own customized Brazilian bundle wigs, which she makes herself, and this event is no different. Rose decided to go a more artsy route without overpowering the look by pairing a mauve colored “Fashion Nova” bodycon silhouette dress, and paired it with a purple and gold flower and jewel embroidered statement piece necklace. To not overpower her look, Rose skipped out on adding earrings to this look, which weren’t necessary to complete this look anyway. Although the statement neck piece stole the show, she did not allow the bling to stop there. Rose added a slim gold roped rhinestone bracelet, along with a very fashionable pair of gold and green rinestone “pineapple” sandles that Rose likes to refer to as her “Bikini Bottoms” due to them having a jeweled out pineapple in the center that resembles the popular Nickelodeon television show SpongeBob SquarePants, where the main character in the show, “Lives in a Pineapple under the Sea.” These conversation starter sandles were found at “Ross Dress for Less” in Orlando, Florida. Although some of the pieces in this signature look may be a little hard to find, given the necklace was a gift from my Mom, Thanks Mom, and “Ross Dress for Less” being a department store you may have to make some slight alterations to this look. But of course I would never do a Beauty Breakdown without giving you a few jewels to take with you, check out this direct link to order the same dress pictured below from Fashion Nova! Now, I could cheat you out and stop there, but that’s just not how we Roll out The Rose Carpet! When it comes to a good baking session, Kelaiah Rose Official is no stranger, “Falling in love with makeup at an early age has allowed me to not be afraid to try new things, especially colors!” At the RelevancECOlogy event at the Orlando Science Center, Rose did just that. The event lined up perfectly with kicking off the summer festivities, and Rose followed suite with a colorful and festive summer makeup look that can easily transition to a nice brunch date, to a look that can take you to an amazing night on the town.
Exclusive Offer!! Recieve 30% off your entire purchase with Fashion Nova by using this exclusive offer, ONLY Offered through The Rose Carpet Media Group, CLICK NOW!
Makeup Beauty Break Down, RelevancECOlogy Exibit
- Full coverage primer – Fenty Beauty
- Full coverage liquid foundation – Clinique Beyond Perfect “24 Golden (D-G)
- Eyebrow Fill – Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow “Pomade – Soft Brown”
- Eyebrow pencil – Wet n’ Wild Coloricon “623A – Brunette Do It Better”
- Highlight – Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer “6.0” & “6.5”
- Highlight/Contour Kit – Ulta Beauty Contour Kit
- Eyeshawdows – NYX Happy Birthday Palette “UBP01”| Coastal Scents 88 Color Eyeshawdow Palette|MICA Beauty Shimmer Powder “Carnival”
- Bake – Revolution Luxury Baking Powder “Terra Cotta”
- Lips – Ulta Lipp & Cheek Color Stick “Peachy,” Wet n’ Wild “907C – Mauve Outta Here/ Rose Flamboyant, Topped with Too Faced Magical Crystal Transforming Lip Topper “Unicorn Tears”
- Blush – Elf Blush Palette “#83314 Light #5G01MT”
- Glow – Fenty Beauty “Trophy Wife”
- Bronzer – ELF Sunkissed Glow Bronzer “23182 Warm Tan”
- Finishing Spray – Ulta Beauty “Dewy”
- Eyelashes – Unknown Brand
- Mascara – Clinique High Impact Mascara